Saturday, August 2, 2014

A new endeavor! August 2nd

Ok, I can't believe in saying this, but I'm going to set a target for myself. Starting today, I'm going to try my best to get out a blog post every saturday for as long as I can. I don't know if I will be able to do this, because I push things off for because I don't know if I'll find topics I want to talk about, but I'm going to try. That's something right?

In the past I've always tried to do things like this, and sometimes life gets in the way, other times I just can't be bothered, but most of the time I forget. I'm going to try and not forget this time, but I can't make any promises. That's my life. I forget things quite quickly because I move along to other things and they tend to take over the areas of my mind that I would normally be remembering things I have to do. Like blog.

But I like to blog, it's a quick and easy way to get my views and opinions out on the net, and then I can forget about it and a leave it there. It's also a place I can leave my opinions and viewpoints and try to get people to read them, or to at least visit. A place that I can attempt to share my pleasures and joys With others. It's also a place I can unload my feelings and the things that are getting me down and just express myself. So I'm hopefully going to be doing plenty of that every Saturday for the foreseeable future.

I hope.

I really hope.

Like really really REALLY hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment